Monday, November 21, 2011

Shanks' pony



As the temperature plummets and the days get shorter and shorter, the last thing on your mind might be getting up close and personal with mother nature. I admit that I have been accused of being a fair-weather outdoorsmanonly making an effort to be active when it's sunny and warm. The question is: do we want to let our muscles atrophy and to look back on our lives with bitterness and regret?

[more after the jump...]

Treat yo body! Even if I only get out for half an hour, I always find that I'm grateful to stretch my legs a bit (yes, even rain or shine).

We had a really, really busy weekend: 10+ hours of driving, visiting with both of our families, work, and 6 appointments.  Despite the hectic itinerary, we managed to get out and enjoy the last gasps of fall.  We felt refreshed, reenergized and ready to tackle whatever may come our way. Even Oscar was content after the excursion!







No comments:

Post a Comment