Monday, March 12, 2012

3 treats

I was so lucky to be able to fit in a weekend trip home to visit my family and some friends. Rather than driving, I opted for the most refined way to travel: the train. I also indulged with the following treats:



My mom and I revived these adorable rooster egg cozies from my childhood.



I was completely transported to Downton Abbey as I started watching the series on the train (credit).

My mom and I enjoyed looking at china patterns, including this beautiful Denby Linen set.

7 comments:

  1. hahaha I love the egg covers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they hilarious? They are a little worse for the wear, but still super cute.

      Delete
    2. well loved is what they are.. too funny

      Delete
  2. I think your mom should make a big pile of egg cozies and sell them on etsy.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's retiring soon, so I'll get her on the case!

      Delete
  3. Downton Abbey is my latest obsession. Love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm kind of embarrassed at how quickly I'm devouring the episodes!

      Delete