Monday, November 14, 2011

Brunch... need I say more?

Montrealers are serious about brunch.  I've witnessed people wait in line at a local diner for hours in the snow in the dead of winter. No joke!

Maybe you've had a friend ask if you want to go for brunch, but turned them down because you have too much to do, you're on a budget, or [insert excuse here]? Trust me, embrace the ritual. I promise you'll be even more productive afterwards and you won't have to take on another tutoring gig to pay for it.

My brunch buddy and I found out that a nearby cafe actually does a really decent brunch. The food was fantastic, quick, and reasonably priced. I felt rejuvenated from the socializing and great atmosphere. Check around to see if you have a hidden gem in your neighbourhood too!


Oatmeal with yogurt and cooked peaches

Poached eggs with jalapeno salsa and swiss cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment