Tuesday, November 29, 2011

5 ideas to help your creative spirit


Recently, I've hit a wall with my research and I've found that taking an active break has been really helpful. Rather than checking facebook, I've been trying to use my brain in other ways, such as solving a puzzle, drawing, playing a game, and tactile activities. Here are some ideas:

{1} Cubebot from Chapters/Indigo - Bend and shape cubebot in between your moments of inspiration.

{2} 24 colour pencils from DeSerres - I learn best when I underline and highlight with colours.

{3} Fingerstache Temporary Tattoo from Chapters/Indigo - (in honour of movember)

{4} Buckyballs - I love trying to create different shapes with these magnetic balls.

{5} X-750 Space Pen from Essence du Papier - Write your thoughts anywhere (-34C to 121C, through grease, underwater, and even upside down!)

No comments:

Post a Comment