Monday, December 12, 2011

Ideas and Inspiration - Decorations stage 3


We just need some finishing touches before our holiday transformation is complete. I've been on the hunt for inexpensive and classic items that can be reused year after year. Here are a couple of ideas:

1. Christmas candle napkins from Simons - I love these napkins, which add a touch of cheer to a table setting.

2. "Christmas Street" wreath from the Bay - This is one of the prettiest wreaths I've found and it has all of the elements I've been looking for; I love the rustic feel of the pine cones and different textures of leaves and needles. The pops of red from the berries and the plaid bow tie everything together.

3. Antique bronze lantern with flameless candle from Home Depot - When my parents first used a battery operated candle, my brother and I had a field day with the jokes and teasing. Now I realize how practical and elegant it can be.

4. Twig and Berry Garland from Canadian Tire - I like how the outdoorsy twine is updated with sparkly berries, yet remains understated in neutral tones.

Which do you like the best? Do you have any other ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment