Friday, December 16, 2011

Gift ideas for your (fill in the blank) friend/relative


Trudeau Slater Cheese Serving Set from the Bay - Nothing says party like a cheese platter. Write the names of the cheeses with chalk right onto the slate.

Bamboo Capture Pen Tablet from Amazon - The gadget lover on your list will enjoy being able to draw, write, and edit digital photos with ease.

Moose mittens from Simons - I gave a similar pair of these mittens to one of my friends a few years ago and she wears them all the time!

Portable photo album from Renault Bray - A few of my friends love keeping their photos close to them at all times. This is such a stylish, yet thoughtful idea.

Set of Lucia candles from Renault Bray - I've purchased the Lucia soaps before and I love the soft, elegant scents.

[See more]
Gift giving can be a lot of fun, but can easily turn into a stressful experience due to time restraints, a small budget, and lack of inspiration. Every year I'm stumped for awhile on what to buy for a few people, but I usually manage to find something special after a bit of pondering (and detective work).

My family is a bit strange in that we don't make wish lists each year. As a result, each of us has become quite resourceful in finding the perfect gift for each other. The process, which has caused a little frustration in the past, is quite rewarding.

My advice is to jot down ideas when you find clues. Also, think of items that your friends/family might not normally buy for themselves. Gifts can be both functional and a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment