Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Inspiration boards


Lately I've been organizing my ideas with inspiration boards. Using websites like pinterest, one can create a "virtual pinboard," which is kind of like a scrapbook or bulletin board with digital photos instead of magazine clippings. I love being able to compile all of the beautiful images I've collected from web searching and share with family and friends.

Here are two colour schemes for our fall wedding that I've been considering. I've also been making inspiration boards for decorating ideas, home projects, and even recipes. I've really been inspired by the community of "pinners,"especially their pins of bold colours and contrasting textures.

This creative organization of my hobbies has influenced my approach to graduate research as well and I feel refreshed for the work ahead. Awesome.



Photo credits: here and here

1 comment: